Fallout 4

In his house at R'lyeh, Rape Bear lies dreaming.

Moderator: Peanut Butter Jelly Time

Fallout 4

Postby Poops-MacGee » Wed May 18, 2016 12:49 am

If you've seen the first ep of season 2 of Penny Dreadful you will know what I've been going through playing Fallout 4... the ep starts with one of the characters waking up on a dirty bed fully clothed and then walking through a dark and dusty house with sheets covering all the furniture and dirty plates stacked up all over the place.... the only difference is I look better in the black dress than she does.

Is anyone else loosing their life to this game? Holy mother I have sunk more hours into this game than I have into DCUO and I was playing DCUO for 3 years on the PC and I've been playing this game for 6 weeks! Granted I did fracture my ankle and that was the only reason I bought it cos I knew I had some solid play time, but still its getting beyond a joke.
Mr R.T.Bear wrote:Nothing like a good struggle cuddle to brighten up your day

WoW - PMacGee: Orc Warlock 87, Monkbro: Panda Monk 91, Helkbro: Tauren Druid 48, ?: Tauren Warrior 56, Hairymanback: Worgen Druid 1

Poops-MacGee

Re: Fallout 4

Postby Ckosh » Fri May 20, 2016 8:00 am

I think I've almost completed it. Starting to not be able to find new quests.
Not that interested in the dlc

Bloody great game though
Ckosh
Helkpo

Re: Fallout 4

Postby wemwom » Tue May 24, 2016 9:25 pm

Oh lord am I excited to get to sit down and play this properly. I've been playing when I can spare the time but now I don't have degree shit getting in the way, I'm looking forward to settling down in new job/city and getting some serious mileage on that game.
wemwom
Helkpo

Return to The Ramblings of Rapey T Bear