Helkus

Read up on the history of the Helkpii. This is where the legends are told.

Helkus

Postby shinsen » Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:20 pm

Haikus, but for helkpii. I'll start with one:

helkpo had an itch
he looked down to the ground and
noticed helkhooves ache
"Nothing quite like being sealed in a wooden box with 8 other people in complete darkness." - Lassy

Shinsen (85 paladin)
Buel (85 hunter)
Kerrin (85 rogue)
Helkpaw (85 druid)
Pópe (85 priest)
Snowplough (85 death knight)
Lazzi (81 warlock)
shinsen
 
Posts: 257
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:44 pm

Re: Helkus

Postby Ckosh » Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:23 pm

Shinsen was a gay
He didn't know what vag was
he got rimmed to death
User avatar
Ckosh
Helkpo
 
Posts: 10984
Joined: Sat May 31, 2008 5:42 pm
Location: London

Re: Helkus

Postby Lil' Ly » Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:50 pm

Voices in the brain
Whisper things you should not do
Insanity builds.
Image
User avatar
Lil' Ly
 
Posts: 617
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:44 pm

Re: Helkus

Postby Lassy » Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:08 pm

Felwynn, this one's for you.


Chtoo Whonn Hokaygo
Wait, I haven't eaten yet
Goodbye Rage and Thorns
I'm terrible at dates but I can enjoy a peach for hours.

Johnny was a chemist's son, but Johnny is no more.
What Johnny thought was H2O, was H2SO4.
User avatar
Lassy
Helkpo
 
Posts: 4378
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:53 am

Re: Helkus

Postby Ckosh » Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:13 am

This is for lassy

Q q q q q
Q q q q q q q
Wah wah wah deck chair
User avatar
Ckosh
Helkpo
 
Posts: 10984
Joined: Sat May 31, 2008 5:42 pm
Location: London

Re: Helkus

Postby Lassy » Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:29 am

Right back at you Ck


Oops, wrong keyboard. Heh.
Speedy poops can't be healthy
Rectal prolapse inc
I'm terrible at dates but I can enjoy a peach for hours.

Johnny was a chemist's son, but Johnny is no more.
What Johnny thought was H2O, was H2SO4.
User avatar
Lassy
Helkpo
 
Posts: 4378
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:53 am

Re: Helkus

Postby Lassy » Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:38 am

While we're at it, guess who this is for!



Fucking aggro whore
Moonfire solves all your problems
Such a bad boomkin
I'm terrible at dates but I can enjoy a peach for hours.

Johnny was a chemist's son, but Johnny is no more.
What Johnny thought was H2O, was H2SO4.
User avatar
Lassy
Helkpo
 
Posts: 4378
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:53 am

Re: Helkus

Postby H4rtley » Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:27 am

<3
User avatar
H4rtley
 
Posts: 872
Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:09 pm

Re: Helkus

Postby shinsen » Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:08 am

Snap, a chode is stuck
Why would a tauren even try
The elf made a buck
"Nothing quite like being sealed in a wooden box with 8 other people in complete darkness." - Lassy

Shinsen (85 paladin)
Buel (85 hunter)
Kerrin (85 rogue)
Helkpaw (85 druid)
Pópe (85 priest)
Snowplough (85 death knight)
Lazzi (81 warlock)
shinsen
 
Posts: 257
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:44 pm

Re: Helkus

Postby Tohya » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:52 am

Pop, hiss, chug chug chug
Drinking when raiding is fun
Just relax, send Boo
Now: GW2
tohya po 80 norn guardian cooking 400 jeweling 400
soiled po 80 sylvari ranger huntsman 446 weaponsmith 500
emilia thorpe 80 human warrior armoursmith 500 artificer 223
myni po 43 asura engineer leatherworking 456

orken po 49 charr necromancer tailor 445

Then: WoW
tohya tinisthala junpei
rinnadin erika erunta honeyb
Tohya
Helkpo
 
Posts: 1770
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:09 pm
Location: Home is where the beer is.

Re: Helkus

Postby Ckosh » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:14 am

Tohya wrote:Pop, hiss, chug chug chug
Drinking when raiding is fun
Just relax, send Boo


If only. I wish on
what has become of my Boo
I dream of Tohya
User avatar
Ckosh
Helkpo
 
Posts: 10984
Joined: Sat May 31, 2008 5:42 pm
Location: London

Re: Helkus

Postby fonkje » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:36 am

penis in butthole
big black penis in butthole
lassy is hurting
Ckosh wrote:You guys and your issues. You really need to have more in your lives to QQ about.


Ckosh wrote:That can't be because you are Sex and thus the greatest thing that happened to the horde!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSOwEfuhIpY
User avatar
fonkje
 
Posts: 1070
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:23 pm

Re: Helkus

Postby fonkje » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:36 am

Ckosh wrote:This is for lassy

Q q q q q
Q q q q q q q
Wah wah wah deck chair



This one had me laughing! because its weird!
Ckosh wrote:You guys and your issues. You really need to have more in your lives to QQ about.


Ckosh wrote:That can't be because you are Sex and thus the greatest thing that happened to the horde!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSOwEfuhIpY
User avatar
fonkje
 
Posts: 1070
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:23 pm

Re: Helkus

Postby Kovacs » Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:49 pm

Lady gaga makes
haikus that much harder cos
she has four sylla
Something Something Sacrifice....You?
User avatar
Kovacs
Worse Than Yendis
 
Posts: 3079
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:19 pm

Re: Helkus

Postby fonkje » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:28 pm

Kovacs wrote:Lady gaga makes
haikus that much harder cos
she has four sylla




MATT!!!

You amazingly pissed off son of a gun! You live! How are you=
Ckosh wrote:You guys and your issues. You really need to have more in your lives to QQ about.


Ckosh wrote:That can't be because you are Sex and thus the greatest thing that happened to the horde!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSOwEfuhIpY
User avatar
fonkje
 
Posts: 1070
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:23 pm

Re: Helkus

Postby Ckosh » Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:35 pm

You MEANT to say:

MATT!!! You amazing
ly pissed off son of a gun!
You live! How are you
User avatar
Ckosh
Helkpo
 
Posts: 10984
Joined: Sat May 31, 2008 5:42 pm
Location: London

Re: Helkus

Postby fonkje » Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:46 pm

Your still working hard as my communications representative I see! Hmmm, we should do a company outing.
Ckosh wrote:You guys and your issues. You really need to have more in your lives to QQ about.


Ckosh wrote:That can't be because you are Sex and thus the greatest thing that happened to the horde!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSOwEfuhIpY
User avatar
fonkje
 
Posts: 1070
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:23 pm

Re: Helkus

Postby Ckosh » Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:03 am

fonkje wrote:Your still working hard as my communications representative I see! Hmmm, we should do a company outing.



How does 13th 14th Aug suit you :lol:
User avatar
Ckosh
Helkpo
 
Posts: 10984
Joined: Sat May 31, 2008 5:42 pm
Location: London

Re: Helkus

Postby Tohya » Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:04 am

I noticed (well, more like received an email notification) Doug Stanhope is coming to London from the start of August to the start of September...

But not on the Saturday, Sunday.. or Monday we're there :(

Bah! Oh Stanhope <3
Now: GW2
tohya po 80 norn guardian cooking 400 jeweling 400
soiled po 80 sylvari ranger huntsman 446 weaponsmith 500
emilia thorpe 80 human warrior armoursmith 500 artificer 223
myni po 43 asura engineer leatherworking 456

orken po 49 charr necromancer tailor 445

Then: WoW
tohya tinisthala junpei
rinnadin erika erunta honeyb
Tohya
Helkpo
 
Posts: 1770
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:09 pm
Location: Home is where the beer is.

Re: Helkus

Postby Lassy » Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:16 pm

I'm terrible at dates but I can enjoy a peach for hours.

Johnny was a chemist's son, but Johnny is no more.
What Johnny thought was H2O, was H2SO4.
User avatar
Lassy
Helkpo
 
Posts: 4378
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:53 am

Re: Helkus

Postby Ayvia » Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:25 pm

Tohya wrote:I noticed (well, more like received an email notification) Doug Stanhope is coming to London from the start of August to the start of September...

But not on the Saturday, Sunday.. or Monday we're there :(

Bah! Oh Stanhope <3


Tickets, we must get /nod
Ayvia
 
Posts: 1828
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 4:47 pm

Re: Helkus

Postby Tohya » Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:58 pm

Ayvia wrote:
Tohya wrote:I noticed (well, more like received an email notification) Doug Stanhope is coming to London from the start of August to the start of September...

But not on the Saturday, Sunday.. or Monday we're there :(

Bah! Oh Stanhope <3


Tickets, we must get /nod


Yes indeed, but as I said, there's no good day when the Helkmeet is on, which makes me sad. Sunday or Monday would have been perfect.

Still, outside of that, we should probably go anyway.

Wonder if he remembers us? Hopefully those assholes that caused him to be dragged away won't be there :(
Now: GW2
tohya po 80 norn guardian cooking 400 jeweling 400
soiled po 80 sylvari ranger huntsman 446 weaponsmith 500
emilia thorpe 80 human warrior armoursmith 500 artificer 223
myni po 43 asura engineer leatherworking 456

orken po 49 charr necromancer tailor 445

Then: WoW
tohya tinisthala junpei
rinnadin erika erunta honeyb
Tohya
Helkpo
 
Posts: 1770
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:09 pm
Location: Home is where the beer is.

Re: Helkus

Postby wemwom » Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:58 pm

Tohya wrote:
Ayvia wrote:
Tohya wrote:I noticed (well, more like received an email notification) Doug Stanhope is coming to London from the start of August to the start of September...

But not on the Saturday, Sunday.. or Monday we're there :(

Bah! Oh Stanhope <3


Tickets, we must get /nod


Yes indeed, but as I said, there's no good day when the Helkmeet is on, which makes me sad. Sunday or Monday would have been perfect.

Still, outside of that, we should probably go anyway.

Wonder if he remembers us? Hopefully those assholes that caused him to be dragged away won't be there :(


I wanna go tooo!
User avatar
wemwom
Helkpo
 
Posts: 768
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:42 pm

Re: Helkus

Postby Tohya » Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:02 am

We'll just have to find a day when we can all be in London :3
Now: GW2
tohya po 80 norn guardian cooking 400 jeweling 400
soiled po 80 sylvari ranger huntsman 446 weaponsmith 500
emilia thorpe 80 human warrior armoursmith 500 artificer 223
myni po 43 asura engineer leatherworking 456

orken po 49 charr necromancer tailor 445

Then: WoW
tohya tinisthala junpei
rinnadin erika erunta honeyb
Tohya
Helkpo
 
Posts: 1770
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:09 pm
Location: Home is where the beer is.

Re: Helkus

Postby Shalkar » Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:38 pm

Working for the man
Man is my friend, workload light.
Quoting Arnie soon.
[19:43:14] [82:Stickshift]: F'tagh nah'hat! I'mmathan! Sha'lub nahab! Sha'lub nahab, my friends!
[19:43:14] Twilight Initiate says: Truer words were never spoken!
User avatar
Shalkar
 
Posts: 491
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:23 am
Location: Gyppoland

Next

Return to Stories of the Helkpii

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron