The mystery turd!! (Lass and Kyla)

Read up on the history of the Helkpii. This is where the legends are told.

The mystery turd!! (Lass and Kyla)

Postby Ckosh » Sat May 31, 2008 5:48 pm

So, Helkpô and I was peacefully minding our own business in the plains of Mulgore when suddenly she demanded my attention gasping and pointing to the ground....

I immediately went to see what horrors had caused such a reaction from her and what met me was NOT something that I will forget in a very long time.

There, on the ground, deviously hidden behind one of the tents in Bloodhoof Village lay a TURD the size of a melon! Who could have done such a malicious deed right here in our beloved lands.

Clearly the turd was not of Tauren origin. Both size and the very nature of the turd suggested that it was not at least.

But who could have done this then? To my knowledge we are all proud taurens who would never soil our own lands. But then it hit me!! First I thought to myself....no he couldn't have, but then again the proof litteraly lay before me.

However I would never accuse anyone of such a crime without absolute proof, so I decided to wait and see if the guilty person would return to the scene of crime...I did not have to wait for long and THIS is what I saw!!

*Warning, the following picture may or may not contain material of offensive nature*

B U S T E D !

Now come clean up your mess!
Ckosh
Helkpo

Re: The mystery turd!! (Lass and Kyla)

Postby Ckosh » Sat May 31, 2008 5:49 pm

Clean it up? Are you insane? What i did, i did for the land, for the trees and for our entire race. I am proud of my log and i did my part for mother nature!

It was long, and arduous. Lord knows what i ate. But it was rich, gooey and full of nutrients!

Afterwards, i inspected the work:

A job well done.

Now, do your part! Let loose in nature! Give mother nature a steamer!
Ckosh
Helkpo

Return to Stories of the Helkpii