Worst Lock in history

You wish to join the Helkpii? Are you absolutely certain? I guess there are still fools out there. Read here on how to join this... short bus adventuring group.

Worst Lock in history

Postby Sigo » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:09 pm

Hi, My name is Steve-o, and I'm shit at WoW. Nonetheless, my friend Taggy has carried me through different raid instances for years so I have a lot of experience with getting loot for absolutely no effort. My raid responsibility includes dieing as quickly as possible to not fail on mechanics, and summoning people/soulstoning the tank

This one time I survived for a long time on Madness and secured our guild the first kill on him. There's a video of this on youtube for you pleasure: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKQDdSbkU1Y

What is you main?
Warlock. I play any spec that is currently OP and not too confusing, since as I mentioned, I am shit at the game

What do you like to do when you play WoW (PvP, Raiding etc.)?
I like to rely entirely on other people to carry me in both PvE and PvP content

Why did you choose to apply to HELKPO?
I am ready to step up my development and be carried in Mythics by more dedicated players than myself. I heard this guild is full of idiots, so I thought maybe there's a chance I can ninja some loot

Tell us a little about yourself in the world outside of WoW…
I'm married, I have a couple of kids. 3 now I think. Pretty sure the new one is a year or so. I got a lapdance in Blackpool from a stripper at my stag do. Taggy was there, he can confirm she was extremely fit. I'm a brute, I work at the docks. I have the neck of an ox and I could probably beat the shit out of a large percentage of people if I wanted to

What is your most embarrassing raiding moment? Go into detail!
If you ask Taggy, it will be all those times I had to go put my kids to bed and read them stories. The entire raid would literally wait for me in inside the instance on raid nights for upwards of half an hour. That was standard. Routine, if you will.

We have just wiped for the 17th time on a difficult new boss. Which item on your desk do you bite down on in rage or throw at the wall?
Nothing breaks, you just get excuses and then I rage quit

If we had an award programme in guild what would you give as prizes?
I would learn how to play and actually contribute to the raid
Sigo

Re: Worst Lock in history

Postby Taggy » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:16 pm

Wow, what an outstandingly honest application! It's almost as if someone wrote it for you.
That Rogue is taking every hit in the game...
See?! Now he fucking died again!
[Eviscelol] whispers: why no heal????
Taggy

Postby Ckosh » Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:38 am

Hahaha

Social FoF spot is yours if you want it

Shout at Helkpo or Galfy or Jesamine or Boop or Aosu online! Safe
Ckosh
Helkpo

Postby Tallula » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:22 pm

Ckosh wrote:Hahaha

Social FoF spot is yours if you want it

Shout at Helkpo or Galfy or Boop or Aosu online! Safe

I abstain
ImageImage
Tallula

Postby Kovacs » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:52 pm

the application has to be written by the named applicant or its POINTLESS. REJECTED UNTILL THIS IS FUCKING CORRECTED.
Something Something Sacrifice....You?
Kovacs
Worse Than Yendis

Return to Helkpii Membership Requests